picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: sleepovers!
date: Wednesday, April 30, 2008
time:10:15:00 PM
heyy!
im currently at Candycane's House & i am obviously sleeping over! (:
can't believe my daddy allowed cause geography exam is on Friday
hahha, now's like already 10:30 and i was supposed to sleep at 10
hhahah, oh my gawd. I SERIOUSLY GOT PANDA EYES O.O
ohh man.
ate long john silvers with shi-ying, cherie, diyanah & candice.
yea, rebecca, mihoko, dawn and ethel went macs because
they say they got no money :/
anyways,
going to watch a movie soon(;
so, tata

XOXO;

`i so love justina, yo!
[:


i l o v e j u s t i n a ( :



comment? / top