picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Ethel, (;
date: Sunday, October 5, 2008
time:4:44:00 PM
hahaha, i didn't study.
okay, so i am finding quizzes to do (:
I got this from Ethel who got it from Justina (:



#1.If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Hate him, Break up?

#2.If you can have a dream come true what would it be?
Anything I want (:

#3.What will your dream wedding be like?
Umm, I wanna get married in Disneyland or maybe on a beach or maybe overseas?

#4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
No idea.

#5.What's your ideal lover like?
I have high-standards, Ask Justina (;

#6.Which is more blessed?, Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone (;

#7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you truly love?
Umm, until I get bored?


#8.If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
Forget it & just find other guys to like?


#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Hahhaa, does studying count?


#10.Is being tagged fun?
In what way?


#11.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Umm, single & i have no idea.


#12.Who are currently the most important ppl to you?
My family, Ethel, Rebecca, Justina, Dawn, Tessa, Kimberly.

#13.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Umm, She is bubbly & fun to be with!


#14.Would you rather be rich and single or poor and married?
Umm, depending on who I am married to, But I rather be rich & married.

#15.Whats the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes :D


#16.Would you give all in a relationship?
If I am willing & I really love the guy (:


#17.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously who would you pick?
Umm, the one whom I cannot live without.


#18.What type of frens do you like?
Retarded, Fun, Loyal & Truthful (:


#19.What type of frens do you dislike?
Backstabbers, Liars.


comment? / top