picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: not what it seems;
date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008
time:7:59:00 PM
Word of the day : Love
AFFECTION-(a strong feeling of deep affection for sb/sth,
especially a member of your family or a friend
)


you'll always be a part of me,
i am part of you indefinitely;


Heyy there (:
hahaha, this is like the second time I am posting today (:
I am so happy, but scared & worried at the same time!
Happy because I have plans with Justina (:
Scared & Worried because MATH is tomorrow & here I am blogging.
I am sucha i-don't-know-how-to-describe-it!
Hahahaha, I am so scared!
Isabel is helping me with algebraic factorization now, thanks Isabel (:
I so suck at maths.
Anyways, can't wait for exams to be over.
In fact, Geography was hard & Art was quite easy! :D
Ohh man, I hope I don't fail for any subjects!
Studying ALGEBRA now, hahah! :D
It's hard but at least Isabel's helping!
I love Chloe, I'm so sorry okay?

I love Justina too, thanks for everything, can't wait for Friday! :D
boy, don't you know you can't escape me,
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby;


comment? / top