picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: rejoice :D
date: Thursday, October 9, 2008
time:10:00:00 PM
Word of the day: Rejoice

to express great happiness about something



we were both young when i first saw you

Hey! Exams are finally over ! :D
Well, Good Luck to Justina for AEP :D
hahhha, do well ! (:
I'll meet you after your exams , okay?
Hahaha, Lit is like kinda tiring today.
You're supposed to like write ALOT.
hahahah, but holidays are coming soon (:
So, never mind.
I painted my nails black (:
Hahahaha, I'm so bored!
Someone entertain me! :D
bye.

i closed my eyes and the flashback starts


comment? / top