picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: The Happening
date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008
time:4:43:00 PM
Hey!
A lot has happened during the past few weeks I haven't posted.
I went to Bangkok and stuff.
Anyways, hoped you have a very Merry Christmas 6 days ago! :D
Hahah, I really want Justina to come online nowwwww.
I miss her sooooo much!
Hahhahaha, today is the last day of 2008.
Hope everyone enjoyed it & I really really really look forward to 2009! (:
Hahaha, Thanks to everyone for the memories you gave to me :D
HAHAHA, happy new year's eve! :D
Gonna post again at 12 Am.
And I'm gonna send a message to the people whom I know too! (:
Hope I send early & the line wont be jammed.
Hahaha, & I realised I have a lot of 'hopes' for this post.
Kbyeseeyouonfriday - if you go to my school(:


comment? / top