picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Can't help myself
date: Monday, June 8, 2009
time:10:39:00 PM
Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel,
can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain.


Today, I just found out that Kim is umm, you know, BAIKA?! Is it crippled, no it's not crippled, is it? Well, anyway she injured her leg and I hope she gets well damn soon so we can go out cause I miss all the laughs with you and stuff. Haven't really laughed until my tummy hurts for a veryveryveryveryveryvery long time. Hhaha, talking to Lesley now and Isabel a while ago on MSN. I miss Isabel, I really do. Hahah, I haven't been able to talk and hang out with her lately, I miss the old times :( /I'm kinda happy with myself cause today I did like 2 pages of maths? :D And then I spent the rest of the day on Youtube and I cant stand it when the stupid video you wanna watch can't be viewed cause of your location. Whuddlehell. Makes me have short-lived excitements. Hahaha, gonna have to really workout tmr, I have been eating alotalot of the past few days and I'm not kidding. Ohh, go watch kevjumba's video on Youtube. Damn funny when he pranks his dad. I laughed like hell. Hahah! The title is Girls are like M&M's. Hahah, go watch it!! Okay? Okay. Goodnight and goodbye! (:

Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain
So come feel this magic
Ive been feeling since I met you
Can't help it if there's no one else
Mmm, I can't help myself

♥
I just love that colour, don't I?


comment? / top