picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Lesley + Hoedown Throwdown = FUN!!
date: Sunday, June 7, 2009
time:10:48:00 PM
Zigzag, step, slide, lean in left and clap 3 times,
shake it out, head to toe, throw it all together, that's how we roll!

I went to Lezley's (she wants you to pronounce her name like that) house today.
We did this (in order) :
- discuss which question we wanted to do for our science experiment
- decided then went to minimart
- bought ice lollies?!?
- went back to her house, gave her maid the icecream
- took a walk around her neighbourhood and also show me A HOUSE
(which was probably a wrong one)
- went back to her house
- she went on facebook, i went on MSN, talked to people and laughed
- watched youtube vids, FUNNY PEOPLE
- wanted to learn hoedown throwdown
- learning it, learnt it and danced together with the music
- did maths
- had dinner
- did hoedown throwdown again
- ?????????
It was damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn fun! Hahaha, we did a lot of crazy stuff and the word of the day was like SRI LANKA?! (an inside joke, kinda) Then lesley's mum's cooking was reallyreallyreally good! Damn nice I tell you, (lesley, I'm spreading the word!) Hahaha, and the hoedown throwdown was really fun. I recommend you all to go try to do it, you'll be like glad you learnt it! Haaha, now lesley is bugging me to finish this post and yea, gonna finish it now. YOU HAPPY LESLEY?? HAHAHHA, buhbye.
I LOVE LESLEY FOO ALOT!

Pop it, lock it, polkadot it
Countrify it then hip-hop it
Put your hawk in the sky, move side to side
Jump to the left, stick it, glide
♥

Get well soon, Chloe! <3

Labels: , ,



comment? / top