picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Drown me out
date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009
time:9:39:00 PM

And my tears are turning into time,
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye



Hello, today school was kinda boring - either because I can't talk about assorted tripe when I'm bored or either I'm damn tired cause I slept late. Omg, wait I do my homework then blog.

/edited,

okay, I'm back. Still unable to finish geog. Omg, what is wrong with me. I hate self-pity. Gosh, sometimes I hate myself for being so dumb. Okay, I shall stfu. I feel so lost now. What is this? Okay, wtv. Goodnight and goodbye.
xox

-if it makes a difference, i'd do it all


comment? / top