picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Call on me
date: Thursday, July 9, 2009
time:11:00:00 PM
I'm losing myself trying to compete,
with everyone else instead of just being me

Hello! Today was okay in school except that I had sore throat and it hurts. I hope I have H1N1. Hahaha, everyone hopes I get it too so that school will close. Hahaha, but I don't think so. That I have. Stayed back for class comm training follow up. Kinda like sucks to the max. But the class comm planned something fun that I look forward to at the end of the year. And class T-shirts! WE MUST HAVE IT. Hahah, talking to D now, love her. Hahaha, I'm bored to death. Gonna run tmr. Gonna be fun (; I lost my ruler too, I'm so annoyed because of that. Omg, it's 11. I think I'm gonna sleep soon. Wait, should I post the youth day pics on my youth day post or next post? I think youth day post.
Okay, bye.
xoxoxox

-suck it up and let it go


comment? / top