picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Good Girls Go Bad
date: Saturday, July 4, 2009
time:8:50:00 PM
Just take a bite, let me shake up your world
cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna make u lose control


Hello! I just changed the blogskin and stuff, so ya.
Hahaha, school started and it's somehow really fun with people like Diy/Kim/Cheryl/Lesley and others. Oh, and I recently learnt jumpstyle as well, cool stuff I didn't know existed. Hahaha, now I'm talking to KimtheNoob and she is really really retarded. She posted a picture of me and you should go look, find her link in the friends area. Her name is Kimberly Lee. Hahaha, my sister and I just finished watching the Sheng Siong show and she was like doing some hand gestures while saying "yi bai" (One hundred). I swear she is really retarded. You'll laugh, honestly. Hahaha, I can't wait for monday and I have to complete my homework tomorrow. Homework makes my mood go down. But no choice, it's necessary. Hahhaa, I'm bored. Maybe I'm gonna post again or maybe not.

Music - Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship Feat. Leighton Meester (It's really nice!)
Bye!


comment? / top