picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Trainwreck
date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009
time:10:43:00 PM

And you said we wouldn't make it,
but look how far we've come

Hello. Today was such a tiring day for me. I dozed off in class even though I tried not to. I shall try not to again. After school, went running at Serangoon Stadium with D, Kim, Dionne & Elaine. I completed 2.4km, hahah! I feel so accomplished. Then after running, we walked to frolick - a frozen yogurt shop. I love frozen yogurts, it's nicer than ice cream I guess. Hahah, maybe for now? Then went our separate ways and I waited for my mum at novena for like around 2 hours? Freak it. I could have just gone home. Anwyay, sat down on a bench and did my maths and everyone who passed me by was staring at me drawing curved graphs. Wow. Hahah, finally went home. Bathed, did one more question of math and now, blogging. I'm also obsessed with twitter like D. Even before running, I tweeted? Hahah, follow me (:

Plus a dedication to D for plucking my hair and taking her homework from the room when I needed help, hahaha.
And now, I hate boys. Such no-life losers. Stupid B. Especially those people in the MRT. Go get your own life if you have to keep annoying the hell out of other people's life.
That's all I guess, I have to sleep early in order not to doze off in class again.
Byebyebyebyebyebyebye.
Goodnightgoodnightgoodnight.

-save me, help me, rescue me, love me.




comment? / top