picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Breathing underwater
date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009
time:11:05:00 PM
There's no wall/nothing but us is in our way
It's a matter of time/we can't rewind


Hello! Today was kinda boring. Had tests and not-talking-moments but clarified the matter and I really hope we are still bestfrs. Literature test was kinda okay I guess but the ending part, I was kinda tired so I slept for a while,then when SY asked me for stapler, I gave her my paper, how silly of me. Kinda amusing at that moment especially when Mr Ragu was right in front of us, hahah! Had D&T, had to present our project about contemporary design, I think I like that kind of design :) ! Okay, then had Chinese test, gonna die for tomorrow's chinese test, didn't even open my book to study because I spent my evening studying history. I seriously need need need need to plan my time well, honestly. And I am really glad I got nominated into dance exco! It made me happier when I'm studying history! And thank you Diy for helping me check with Joce & Diy got elected too! :D So happy for her too! We can share our joy together, hahah! Okay, today Rebecca and Isabelle gave me my birthday present, thank you guys so much, no matter how small you think your gift might be, it still makes me happy because you gave me something and it's the thought that counts, love you both! <3>

Tell me what am I feeling
Well, it' hard to explain
Like underwater breathing
Swimming in rain


comment? / top