picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I miss you
date: Sunday, August 9, 2009
time:2:04:00 AM
I know you're in a better place,
but I wish that I could see your face

Hello! Haven't been blogging for awhile - actually more than awhile but nevermind. My grandad just passed away but I'm glad at least he's not suffering anymore. These few days have been really tiring and I feel so drained, didn't have enough sleep for I think two days? My grandad passed away on 3 August 2009, the starting of my birthday week (I won't forget). At first I felt kinda like 'why must it be this week, not the next or whatsoever' but then I realised I should stop thinking only about myself and I should think for others too. I believe everything happens for a reason and so I believe that on that day was his time to go. I feel like I want to change and be a better person now, these few days made me realise so much. I feel proud that I helped do something during the wake, like folding and burning papers for my grandad to use as money. It was an enriching experience and I felt like it was bonding time for the entire family. Everyone was so together and helping each other out and I've seen some of my cousins I haven't seen in a really long time. Oh, on Thursday I didn't go to school and after school, Kim and Elaine came to visit and pay respects? Thank you'll so much :D On friday when my grandad was cremated, mostly everyone was emotional. Seeing him being incenerated was a terrible sight like you could never see him again. I just want my grandad to rest in peace and for him to know that I love him even though I don't talk to him very often since he fell ill. I'm sorry Ah Gong. I know you're in a better place now but you'll still be loved and remembered in everyone's hearts. I think that's all I wanted to say. Okay, shall go sleep now. Goodnight to you.

I miss you

I miss your smile

And I'll still shed a tear

Every once in a while


Labels: ,



comment? / top