picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Traffic lights
date: Sunday, September 13, 2009
time:12:08:00 AM
I love you.
I think traffic lights are cool.
I like to message people.
I think these few days made me happy.
I think my sister is crazy.
I like to bake.
I like to cook.
I like to cut stuff.
I like the colour black.
I like the show Made.
I don't like to tuck in my t-shirt.
I like to sleep.
I need to study.
I like to jump.
I like to laze around.
I like milk tea.
I hate it when Chloe laughs at me because I don't know how to peel a banana.
I hate bananas.
I like to eat salt sometimes.
I like to take pictures with my phone.
I like to walk.
Omg, it's twelve ten. 
I think I shan't type anymore.
Goodnight.
 --
"Nice wig, Janice. What's it made of?"
"YOUR MOMS CHEST HAIR.
HAHAHHAAA.
--
It's much too quiet in here.
I wanna disappear.
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear.
It's too quiet in here.
Make it all go away.
Why can't we break this silence finally.


comment? / top