picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Happiness
date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
time:8:20:00 PM
HELLO :)
Finally exams are over!! :D
I'm so happy that I practically jumped for joy after the exam!
Okay, so last week has been hectic and many things happened.
Hahah, on friday was Charlotte's birthday so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE CUTIE! :D
 You're fourteen!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday and your present!
LOVE YOU LOADS <3


Okay, so these few days has been fun and I'm happier than I've ever been in a while :)
I'm so sorry Isabel for always cancelling out last minute for our study dates! Super super sorry! Thanks for being so forgiving, hahah! Love you! I think it's all I have in mind right now, off to play CafeWorld! :P

Loveyou (:


P/S: I might blog again a little later (since exams are over) :D
HAHAHAHHA IM SO HAPPY! 






comment? / top