picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I don't care
date: Sunday, November 22, 2009
time:9:39:00 PM



I have absolutely no idea what I want to do now. Isabel asked me to watch a Korean drama, but I'm definitely not in the mood to catch up on episodes and whatsoever. Why does time pass so quickly when you're having fun but so slowly when you you're not having fun? I'm feeling so tired I guess I shall start sleeping early, that is if I can. If I can't, then whatever, I'm heading to facebook to play games.I have no idea why but I feel like being part of that someone's life again and I shall stop polluting my mind with these stupid thoughts now. Dionne left for Korea/USA yesterday and Shi Ying is returning to Singapore on Tuesday and Lesley is leaving for USA tomorrow. Hope they have a safe & fun trip. Byebyebyebyebyebyebye.
I miss Chloe so freaking much :(


comment? / top