picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I wish you were dead
date: Monday, November 2, 2009
time:8:27:00 PM
I HATE YOU TTM.
GO AND DIE NOW.
I WISH YOU GOT KNOCKED 
DOWN BY A CAR.
YOU EGGLESS BITCH.
YOU SPERMLESS BASTARD.
ANNOYING GAY FUCKERS.
So what if you can do this & that, I don't f-ing care.
You piss me off everyday.
I can never never never feel happy with you around.
You 3 are the biggest fuckers in my life.
MY GOD.
I really really wished you died now in front of me.
I'll laugh my head off and leave you there.
HAH
>:(

 




comment? / top