picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Time doesn't really fly
date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009
time:12:35:00 PM
waiting & waiting
for it to be over

 ----
 I'm having koko krunch now which was originally my breakfast
but I'm having it for my lunch instead.
And my breakfast was Korean vermicelli 
which was supposedly my lunch.
How weird.
Talking to ZhiYin and Beccs now.
Talked to my brother in the morning.
Today is a happy day, well at least until 3.
Oh well, off to play some fb games
:) 




comment? / top