picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: All the more
date: Sunday, December 27, 2009
time:11:04:00 PM
Heyhey!~
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
(Sorry, I'm 2 days late)

Haven't been blogging for awhile, I feel so bored nowadays. Holidays are gonna end soon + 2010 is nearing!
How time flies! Oh well, life isn't all bad so I guess I'm looking forward to 2010? Idk what to think now.
I'm sick + I'm so tired. Have been sleeping around 2-4am these days. Anyway, talking to lesley now, its been awhile since I've talked to her! I guess I better get off the com soon, or else my mum comes nagging again -_-안녕! :)  


comment? / top