picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Caught up
date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009
time:11:09:00 PM
Heyhey! I'm in Japan now & it's supersupersuper cold! Skyping with Kim now, she's so cute, she's stoning + I'm also chatting with Maria & Elaine on msn! :)
Okay so pointform what I did today:
  • Took a 6h flight to Japan 
  • Went to Tokyo Bay
  • Went Joyopolis (an amusement park)
  • Went to the get Chloe's jacket
  • Went for dinner (japanese curry!)
  • Went to get some foodstuffs
  • Went to rent DVDs
So then went home to bathe & I thought the Joyopolis place was damn fun!! I wanted to go into The Room of Living Dolls but nobody wanted to go with me so in the end, didn't go :( but it's okay, had some super retarded moments with Chloe along the streets of Tokyo, it was damn damn damn funny!
Hahaha! Kim's eating grapes now & was saying something about Obama! Hahahahah SUPER FUNNY!!~ Okay, さよなら!


comment? / top