picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I ♥ Dionne
date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
time:11:40:00 PM
Hey Dionne! 
For the first half of the year I didn't really know you and didn't talk to you. But after a while I'm not sure when, I started talking to you & you were damn nice & cute & funny & you still are now! You always make me laugh when you are angry and you always cheer me up & stuff. So I wanna say thank you! Thank you for being a extremely fanstastic, wonderful friend, you are like one of my best friends now too :) Who would have thought that we would end up so close like after a few months? I am really glad we talked and I got to know you better and stuff! Thanks also for talking alot about korean stuff cause now you got me hooked :X & I didn't understand how last time I could have hated them HAHAHAH Thanks for all the wonderfully fun memories you have given me these few months & next year we will talk! I will keep talking to you until you talk to me HAHAHAH I hope we'll still be as close as ever! :) Stay pretty/cute/adorable/funny & be happy and smile! :D 
(Dream of your korean boys!) HAHAH  
사랑해!~




comment? / top