picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I ♥ KimLee
date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
time:11:51:00 PM
Hey Kimkim!
I known you since Sec 1 but I thought you were damn scary looking and stuff so I didn't really intend to talk to you. HAHAHA Sorry! But then I got closer to you and stuff in Sec 2 when we were sitting together I always made you laugh & I remember the thing I made you laugh about was the 'fourteen' thing! I had really fun times with you & I always watch horror films with you! Especially the Drag Me To Hell, that was unforgettable. Thanks for always being there for me & cheering me up & stuff. You're a really really really very very very extremely good friend! I'm so sorry for times when I acted like a bitch or something. Oh thanks for being understand too! Next year we would definitely still talk and stuff right! Can go watch some other horror film again! :D I'm so sorry I couldn't join you tonight but I still love you! HAHAHAH Anyway, stay pretty/retarded/noobish/the way you are cause I like you like that :) Just please stop calling me noobshit! Okay, I love you so so much! Thank you for communicating with me when I'm Japan, it was damn fun & retarded our skype sessions :P LOVE YOU LOADS


comment? / top