picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Life couldn't get better
date: Wednesday, December 9, 2009
time:7:04:00 PM

Hello! I miss so many people right now. I miss Kim, Dionne, Zhi Yin, Shimona, Elaine, Shi Ying, Mommy, Daddy, Rebecca, Tessa, Wendi, Kimmie, Charlotte, Joanne, Kaela, Isabel & other people whom I've never really talked to for a really really really long time :( Oh well, I'm feeling excited cause Aki is at my bro's house cooking dinner!! (Heard from my bro she's a good cook!) Hahah, I still have so many things I haven't done like homework and gift shopping and stuff. Anyways, still have about 5 more days in Japan :( I'm going to miss this place alot, I like the cold weather here but I hate it most of the times HAHAHA I don't make any sense at all. Ah well, bye! :)

 


comment? / top