picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Happy
date: Thursday, January 14, 2010
time:5:28:00 PM


Someone once told me
That you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can't have everything
Don't you take chances
You might feel the pain
Don't you love in vain
Cause love won't set you free

I could stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy but safe as could be

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world
Just throws me off the edge?
My feet run out of ground?

I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah

Holding on tightly, just can't let it go
Just trying to play my role
Slowly disappear, oh
But all these days
They feel like they're the same
Just different faces, different names
Get me out of here

But I can't stand by your side, oh, no
And watch this life pass me by
Pass me by

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world
Just throws me off the edge?
My feet run out of ground?

I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause I'm just trying to be happy, oh
Happy, oh

So any turns that I can't see
Like I'm a stranger on this road
But don't say victim, don't say anything

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world
Just throws me off the edge?
My feet run out of ground?

I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
I just wanna be happy, oh, yeah
Happy, oh, happy
I just wanna be, oh
I just wanna be happy
Oh, happy

I'm trying :(


comment? / top