picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Hashbrown babies!!
date: Monday, January 18, 2010
time:7:51:00 PM

 
I LOVE MY BABYHASHBROWNKAE &
BABYHASBROWNIC! 
x100000000000000000000
I love jiggying with them!
(until we break into pieces)

I love hugging them!
(until the oil comes out)
I love them! 
4eva
:)

Today I talked to Babykae and Babynic :D
They are damn funny and damn fun to talk to!

& my homework is screwed :(



comment? / top