picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I ♥ Charlotte
date: Friday, January 1, 2010
time:12:04:00 AM
Hey Charlotte!
I got closer to you this year and I realised how nice you are & stuff! You are extremely cute & retarded in a good way cause you always make me laugh! Thanks for being understanding and stuff & thanks also for taking care of my sister when she's at your house, maybe not take care but yeah, hahaha! Thanks for the memories I had at your house and everything! Sometimes I feel like I'm part of your family which is damn cool! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) I love watching boys over flowers with you especially when you always sing the song, damn cute! I hope we would stay as close or even closer next year :) I love you!! Stay pretty/cute/funny/lovable & always be happy! Maybe next time we could go on a vacation together!! :D I love you!


comment? / top