picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I ♥ Isabel
date: Friday, January 1, 2010
time:12:12:00 AM
Hey Isabel!
I've known you since P5 and you're like an older sister to me :)
Thanks for all the super special memories you've given me all these years and thanks for being ever so understanding, caring, helpful & everything! I'm glad we're still so close and stuff that I could tell you everything and thanks for listening to me grumble and whine and say rubbish stuff HAHAHA Next time we must go England and spend Christmas together! :) Stay pretty/healthy/cute/retarded & be happy always :)
I love you super duper much! :)


comment? / top