picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: I ♥ Wendi
date: Friday, January 1, 2010
time:12:32:00 AM
Hey Babywen!
I've got to know you only this year because of house comm but it was great getting to know you and stuff! Sorry when I disturb you when you're studying and stuff, I feel damn bad. Hahaha, anyways, thanks for all the memories you've given me! :) You're a really nice, understanding and caring person! :) I miss talking to you and stuff & also thanks for being a great senior! Stay pretty/cute/funny/retarded always! BE HAPPY & SMILE MORE! :B I love you!!


comment? / top