picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Know where you're going
date: Saturday, January 23, 2010
time:7:56:00 PM


Heyhey! I'm starting to get the happy feeling again when I dance. It was gone but now it's back. How weird. Anyway, today had dancework practice with ZigZagCrew! It was fun but had headache so my head hurts occasionally. After practice, went to Kaela's house! It was nice and clean and neat and tidy and everything. Then went home and they are at some birthday party thing :) I can't wait to do homework. I have no idea what I'm talking about but I need to catch up on homework. There's so much to do :( Ah wells, waiting for my kimbaby to come online. Byebyebyebye.

P/s: I love Zzc (we're so zexy & cool.) :P



comment? / top