picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: One More Time
date: Sunday, January 31, 2010
time:10:03:00 PM
Friday
-went to see SHINee at the airport (1000% madness + FUN)
-sleptover at BabyKae's house!! :D  (luv babynic & babykae!!~)

Saturday
-went for Dance in the morning

Today
-went to Choa Chu Kang with Babykae & Babynic to see SHINee but it was damn freaking crowded so we were damn pissed and left quite early >:(
BUT when we saw the tv screen when they filmed the SHINee members signing, we wanted to cry :(
HAHAHAH and Kaela kept shouting KEY I love you! Key! Hahaha damn funny~

Tmr is school again. I srsly can't wait for saturdays & sundays. Now I have to go through the same old thing again, sad :(

CHEER UP KIMBABY!~ LOVE YOU SUPER ALOT :D


comment? / top