picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Hot issue
date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010
time:11:29:00 AM
  • School is starting tomorrow!!! :(
  • Hooked on Bo Peep Bo Peep & Hot Issue
  • Srsly wants to learn Change with BabyKae!! 
  • Had a great time with my cousin ytd & watched Percy Jackson (:
  • OMG I STILL HAVE UNCOMPLETED HW >:(
 
  • I'm scared :( 
  • I miss you so much. 
  • I really don't know what to do, I feel bad.
  • I'm so sorry.  
  • I luv you so much!! ^^
  • I wish you never existed -_______- 
  • I'll stand by you even though you pmo sometimes but I guess I still luv you =]


 I guess that's about it.


comment? / top