picturemythoughts,


profile

Ché
Please pronounce it as 'shay'.
Thankyouverymuch.
I'm unexpected.
I love to laugh.
I love surprises.
♥

strikeitalicbold

misc


friends
they come and go
Charlotte
Cheryl Augustine
Diyanah
Elaine
Isabel
JustinaTan
Kaela
KimBaby
Kimmie
Rebecca
Tessa
Wendi
--
My LiveJournal

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title: Ring ding dong
date: Friday, February 26, 2010
time:10:10:00 PM
  • I am very very very very very very unbelievably happy today!
  • I luv having dinner with the greatest people in the world.
  • I have alot of homework to complete ):
  • Don't be sad Babynic! The bitchface's not worth it. I should just punch her.
  • YAY HAVING BREAKFAST WITH BABYKAE TMR ^^
  • I can't stand _________. Seriously just PMO ttm everyday -___-
  • I must stop being so blur.
  • Damn freaking full omg. -__-
  • I want to sing karaoke now heh.
  • Hey, Soul Sister - Train (nice song)
  • Why are you so different? Why are you so mean?
  • Why are you so annoying?! >:(


comment? / top